Scandinavian Interiors as its best. Realistic, movable and editable frames mockups. Useful features and instructions for smooth workflow. All these things put together in one, powerful product: Scandinavian Framing! All the best features for the frames mockups and many more.
Etsy Sellers, Photographers, Poster Designers, Web Designers, Instagrammers and Pinners on the board! You have a unique opportunity to instantly show your art in frames with no effort!
Scandinavian Framing solves most common problems when using frame mockups:
1. Scale of the frames – no more guessing what is the scale between the frame and interior objects. All the frames are there with the size already defined. You can choose between most common sizes: 8×10, 8.5×11, 11×14, A3 & 18×24. Each frame has 5 different colors & textures (white, black, white wood, natural wood, dark wood).
2. Hiding frames behind the objects – we’ve prepared a masks for almost any interior out there so you can hide your frames behind the plants, furnitures, lamps etc (works well for bright as well as dark prints). Plus, you can find a previews with all the masked objects matched.
3. Mat or without a mat – with Scandinavian Interiors it’s easier than you think. Upload your artwork once and you can choose “with” or “without” with just one click. More than that, you can change its size and color. Easy peasy!
4. Frame color change – it takes seconds to change the frame color to you favorite one. You can read pdf document attached to your download to follow step by step instructions. No limits!
5. Artificial look – we’ve done our best to create the best quality mockups ever so you can be sure your prints will look stunning. More than that, you can use adjustments layers atached to change the exposure of your prints.
6. Hard to use – you should be making mockups as simple as possible, Scandinavian Framing mockups are like that! You can also find simple instructions in your download.
7. Tons of GB to download – nothing like that! It’s only 267 MB total so it will take minutes (or seconds) to complete your download.
‒ Scandinavian Framing in numbers:
● 15 different interiors
● 5 most common frame sizes
● 5 textures for each frame size
● 2 variants for each frame (with and without mat)
● 25 different frames (5 sizes x 5 textures each)
● 375+ variations!
See previews for more!
Any questions? Feel free to comment below. Please note that all art images shown inside the frames in previews are copyright of their respectfully owners & are used only for preview purposes. They are not included inside.