Beige is a 5×7 Card Mockup Bundle that allows you to easily add your design into the card with smart object layers on .PSD compatible softwares.
Beige card mockups are made with real photos combining cards and envelopes with organic elements. The natural colors and dried plants create an elegant look, perfect to showcase wedding invitation designs, greeting cards, stationery, illustrations, photographs and prints.
The minimalist aesthetic of this mockup pack will help you draw attention to your artwork and make your online shop even more beautiful.
Use the envelope color customization feature available in the PSD mockups to create amazing scenes that will enrich your design.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
– 25 5×7 card mockups in PSD (with Smart Objects) and JPG
– High resolution files – 3840x2560px @300DPI
– Easily add your design using smart object layers on PSD compatible softwares such as Adobe Photoshop and Affinity Photo
– Customize the color of envelopes on PSD files
– Support and Customer Service – We’ll help you if you have any download and technical issues, or simply if you need some extra guidance regarding the Smart Objects feature.
Smart object layers are only available on the PSD files. You will need a photo editing software that supports PSD files with layers and smart objects, such as Adobe Photoshop or Affinity Photo to be able to easily add your design into the card mockups. You can still use the JPG files on different softwares and applications, but please note that they don’t include smart object layers, so you’ll have to apply and distort your artwork manually.
– This package is NOT a scene creator. The PSD files are composed by the background layer and the smart object layers only. None of the objects is moveable or scalable.
– Feel free to edit the image and make changes such as applying a filter or cropping it to best fit your needs.
– Artworks and illustrations from preview images are NOT included in this bundle and they are only used as examples.
– The mockups in this Bundle are NOT included in our Giant Bundle crella.net/product/mockups-giant-bundle-jpg-png-psd/
HOW TO USE SMART OBJECTS AND REPLACE YOUR DESIGN
1. Open the PSD file in Photoshop.
2. Double click the smart layer. A new window will open.
3. Insert your design into this window and position it. Save and close the window.
4. Go back to the window of the original PSD file. You will see your artwork there, placed exactly into the card.
HOW TO CHANGE ENVELOPE COLORS
1. At the layers pannel, look for the Envelope layer and enable the Color Overlay effect by left clicking on top of the eye icon.
2. Double click Color Ovelay. A layer style dialog box will open. Click on the small retangle with the color and pick the color you want.
3. Click ok twice. Done!
If you have any questions, please send us a private message and we’Il be happy to answer them!
Follow us on Instagram: @saltcolorstudio