Costa is a frame mockup bundle created for anyone who needs to showcase artwork and present it in a beautiful and professsional way. It includes 21 mockups and 3 stock photos that you can use to improve your online shop or instagram aesthetics.
All photos were shot with a touch of natural warm window light and the scenes were designed with a contemporary minimalistic look and feel. The neutral colors and coastal vibes will definetely make your work stand out.
Costa is perfect to showcase illustrations, photography, graphic design and general art pieces.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
– 21 frame mockups in PSD (with Smart Objects) and JPG
– 3 JPG stock photos
– High resolution files – 2560x3840px @300DPI
– Good for artworks proportional to A3 (wooden frames) and A4 (white frames) paper sizes
– Vertical and horizontal frame orientations
– All frames can be displayed with or without passepartout
– Natural light photography, with real props and materials
– Modern and minimalist styling
– Support and Customer Service – We’ll help you if you have any download and technical issues, or simply if you need some extra guidance regarding the Smart Object feature.
You will need a photo editing software that supports PSD files with layers and smart objects, such as Adobe Photoshop or Affinity Photo to be able to easily add your design into the mockups
If you don’t have a photo editing software with the features above (Canva users, for example), you can still use the JPG files provided, but please note that you won’t be able to use the smart object feature to add your design into the mockups. You will have to place and adjust your artwork manually.
This package is not a scene creator. The PSD files are composed by the background layer and the smart object layers only. Props, frames and no other elements are moveable or scalable.
Feel free to edit the image and make changes such as applying a filter or cropping it to best fit your needs.
The mockups in this Bundle are NOT included in our Giant Bundle crella.net/product/mockups-giant-bundle-jpg-png-psd/
Here are a few examples of what can be displayed on the mockups:
– Lettering and Calligraphy artwork
– Prints and Printables
– Wall art
– Anything you want!
Increase your views and sales! Make your store, design shop, blog and social media look sharp and professional without having any photography skills or equipment. We already did the work for you! 😉
HOW TO USE SMART OBJECTS AND REPLACE YOUR DESIGN
1. Open the PSD file in Photoshop.
2. Choose if you want your frame with or without passepartout, open the corresponding folder and then double click “Your Design Here” layer. It opens a new window.
3. Insert your design into this window and position it. Click save and close the window.
4. Go back to the window of the original PSD file. You will see your artwork there, placed exactly into the frame. Save your file and you’re ready to go!
If you have any questions, please send us a private message and we’Il be happy to answer them!
Follow us on Instagram: @saltcolorstudio