Rushen – Vintage Inspiredby Arterfak Project in Fonts, DisplayAsk a question
Instant Digital Download
Access the files immediately after the payment is confirmed. We will also send you an email with the file and store it into your Crella account.
Presenting to you Rushen. A vintage display sans serif with 5 styles. Designed with a bold weight that is awesome to be used for many purposes such as headline, branding, logo, apparel, logotype, cards, labels, poster, packaging, and many more. These fonts are all-caps fonts complete with multilingual support.
Be Bold with Rushen!
What you’ll get :
– Regular: The basic one, with sharp geometrical shapes, formal and elegant look. Good to apply in Books, newspapers, letterhead.
– Curvy: Inky inspired from the old-school advertising, can be combined with your favorite fonts. Perfect for labels, posters, and short editorial.
– Stencil: The most explored with some adjustments that look good for a manly theme, urban style, military themes, brave, and youth.
– Shadow: The complement from all, but still can be stand-alone for western design, old school, and food themes.
– Distressed: The vintage-inspired with the neat ink effect and minimal anchor points to keep font still ergonomic.
Thank you for your support!
Rushen-h9z9zt.zip (429 KB):
A freelance graphic designer based on South Sumatera, Indonesia.