Rye is a Business Card Mockup Bundle that allows you to easily add your design into the business card with smart object layers on .PSD compatible softwares.
Rye business card mockups are made with real photos combining paper and natural elements. The warm tones and delicate compositions are perfect to showcase elegant, feminine, sofisticated and contemporary brand identity designs.
The minimalist aesthetic of this mockup pack will help you draw attention to your business card, making your creative portfolio even more beautiful or enhacing your own brand communication.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
– 20 3.5×2 inches business card mockups in PSD (with Smart Objects) and JPG
– High resolution files – 3840x2560px @300DPI
– Easily add your design using smart object layers on PSD compatible softwares such as Adobe Photoshop and Affinity Photo
– Support and Customer Service – We’ll help you if you have any download and technical issues, or simply if you need some extra guidance regarding the Smart Object feature.
Smart object layers are only available on the PSD files. You will need a photo editing software that supports PSD files with layers and smart objects, such as Adobe Photoshop or Affinity Photo to be able to easily add your design into the business card mockups. You can still use the JPG files on different softwares and applications, but please note that they don’t include smart object layers, so you’ll have to apply and distort your artwork manually.
– This package is NOT a scene creator. The PSD files are composed by the background layer and the smart object layers only. None of the objects is moveable or scalable.
– Feel free to edit the image and make changes such as applying a filter or cropping it to best fit your needs.
– Artworks and illustrations from preview images are NOT included in this bundle and they are used as examples only.
– The mockups in this Bundle are NOT included in our Giant Bundle crella.net/product/mockups-giant-bundle-jpg-png-psd/
HOW TO USE SMART OBJECTS AND REPLACE YOUR DESIGN
1. Open the PSD file in Photoshop.
2. Double click the smart layer. A new window will open.
3. Insert your design into this window and position it. Save and close the window.
4. Go back to the window of the original PSD file. You will see your artwork there, placed exactly into the business card.
If you have any questions, please send us a private message and we’Il be happy to answer them!
**Follow us on Instagram:** @saltcolorstudio