Succulent: a fun narrow hand-lettered font!by geekmissy in Display, FontsAsk a question
Instant Digital Download
Access the files immediately after the payment is confirmed. We will also send you an email with the file and store it into your Crella account.
Introducing Succulent, a new hand-lettered font! This double-uppercase, tall and skinny font has a fun bounce — perfect for cute, fun, all-ages projects!
You’ll also get Succulent Catchwords — a set of small words like THE, AND, OF, and many more. And they aren’t just in English — there are also catchwords in Spanish, French, German, and Portuguese! Succulent also contains over 350 extended characters from the Latin-1, Latin Extended-A, Latin Extended-B, and Latin Extended Additional character sets, for tons of language support.
Also included in the Succulent Catchwords file are a baker’s dozen of repeating patterns. Just type the letter a few times, and make a cool border as long as you want! (See the included PDF guide for a map of which letter to type for which pattern or catchword!)
– Standard characters A-Z, a-z, 0-9, and lots of punctuation
– Over 350 extended characters from the Latin-1, Latin Extended-A, Latin Extended-B, and Latin Extended Additional sets
– Assorted little catchwords in English, Spanish, French, German, and Portuguese
– Extra underlines for the catchwords
– 13 repeating border patterns
– Fully PUA-encoded for easy access with Character Map/Font Book
– Handy PDF guide to the catchwords, patterns, and extras
Succulent.zip (291 KB):
Missy Meyer: Font maker, illustrator, romance novelist, cat lady, Jeopardy! silver medalist. Fun and friendly fonts, made smooth and clean for cutting, crafting, and more!