This license agreement (“license”) is effective on all sales and downloads on
We are authorized by the designers (copyright owners) of the products sold on our website. We do not sell the resources. The ownership of each product remains to their owners. We offer you a license to use these products.
- The product can only ever be used by you, the original purchaser. This means that you cannot transfer the product to someone else, or allow it to be used by someone else, even within the same company.
- You can only install the product on up to two of your computers at one time.
- You may not redistribute/sub-license/include/embed a purchased product in any way.
- You may not use a product broader than it has been licensed with.
- You may negotiate a special license with the owner of the product, but we’re not responsible in any way for those licenses even if we handle the purchase process and deliver the file.
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the Resources anywhere in the world belong to the Owner, that rights in the Resources are licensed (not sold) to you, and that you have no rights in, or to, the Resources other than the right to use them in accordance with the terms of this Licence.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to have access to the Resources in source code form.
- You acknowledge that the Resources have not been developed to meet your individual requirements and that it is, therefore, your responsibility to ensure that the facilities and functions of the Resources meet your requirements.
- We are only responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of this Licence or our negligence up to the amount specified in condition 1.10, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we granted you the Licence.
- Our maximum aggregate liability under or in connection with this Licence whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall in all circumstances be limited to a sum equal to the price you paid for the Resources.
- We are not responsible for the accuracy of the Items including the Item’s description and any keywords provided by the owner of the Item and nor are we responsible for any component of an Item sourced from a third party. Content that is used by the author of the item to demonstrate how the item works (for example things like photos in themes and audio files for videos) may have been sourced from a third party and it’s your responsibility to check the files to ensure that there is an appropriate license for your intended use.
- We are not responsible for any faults that may happen by using a product sold on our website within our licenses. We don’t cover any losses due to copyright claims or malfunctions caused by the products or licenses sold on our website.
- You can only use an Item for lawful purposes. Also, you can’t use an Item in connection with material which is offensive, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or demeaning, or promotes discrimination. If an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can’t use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
- Items that contain digital versions of real products, trademarks or other intellectual property owned by others have not been
propertyreleased. It is your responsibility to consider whether your use of these Items requires a clearance and if so, to obtain that clearance from the intellectual property rights owner.
- This license can be terminated for any Item if you breach the license and don’t remedy the breach. If termination happens, you must stop using the relevant Item, which includes no longer making copies of or distributing the End Product created using that Item (unless you remove the Item from it).
- The owner of each Item retains ownership. You can’t claim ownership of an Item, even if modified, for example through content identification systems.
- Under no circumstances will we or the designer of an item be liable to you or any third party for any special, consequential or incidental damages including lost profits, savings or business interruption as a result of the item
- Under no circumstances will we or the designer of an item be liable to you or any third party for any events that are outside the reasonable control of us or the designer – this shall include but not be limited to industrial action, acts of God, terrorism, civil commotion or any other event that could be defined as a Force Majeure.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Studio October Oy and its directors, employees, partners & affiliates from and against all allegations, suits, claims, actions, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) which arise out of using any of the products obtained from this site.
- If you suffer damages because of a product used, we will indemnify You by refunding the full charge of your order, provided that you inform us within 14 working days after damage occur. Decisions regarding settlements of indemnification will be made at our sole discretion.
- Studio October Oy is not responsible for settlements, legal fees and/or other costs made by any party.
- You understand that items are created by 3rd parties. While we do our best to remove content that might breach copyrights or trademarks, Studio October Oy cannot be held responsible for items that are added. Neither are we responsible for the faults that a product might do. As soon suspicion comes to our note, we’ll inspect the issue and make the needed corrections.