1. General Terms & Responsibilities
1. You agree to only upload items that you own 100% rights on.
2. You can only upload an Item for lawful purposes. Also, you can’t upload an Item in connection with material which is offensive, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or demeaning, or promotes discrimination. If an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can’t use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
3. We cannot be held responsible for any damage, fault or other problems your item causes to our customers due to fault files or copyright issues. You’re the owner of the product and promise to provide a safe and secure product file.
4. You agree to update your products if any faults/problems are found.
5. You agree to offer support for your items when our customers need help with your product. You may also sell extra services to our customers if they need them.
6. You agree not to collect emails or keep a registry of customers who contact you by email or conversation. You only provide support or extra services for your items as customers need.
7. We remain full rights to remove your products or your selling capability if we find you or your products in violation of these or other terms stated on our site.
2.1 General commission
The commission is 75% – $0.50 (base fee). The base fee is deducted from the final selling price on each sale. Our commission structure is set to support higher priced products as the payment provider fees tend to play a huge role in low priced sales.
Here’s a table describing how the commission structure works with different product prices:
|Product price||Commission (75%)||Base fee ($0.50)||Your earnings||Final commission|
2.1.2 Affiliate Referral Impact to Commission
When there is an affiliate referral on the order, the affiliate gets 50% of the order value and the rest 50% is split between Crella and the seller(s). The commission in these cases is 25% instead of the regular commission of 75% – $0.50.
2.2 Crella Subscription commission
On a regular subscription payment, a commission shared with the sellers is 50% of the total monthly subscription price. On subscription payment where an affiliate is a referrer, the affiliate gets 50% affiliate commission of the ongoing subscription price and we split the rest 50% on 50/50 basis with sellers. Payment per seller is calculated by monthly subscription downloads of their products.
For example, $1,000 in monthly subscription payments and $200 paid to affiliates from that $1,000, generates a 50% * ($1,000 – $200) = 50% * $800 = $400 total commission pool for sellers.
The commission to Crella sellers is calculated by their overall monthly subscription downloads divided by overall total Crella Subscription downloads in the particular month. For example, a seller with 1,000 downloads would get 2% of the total commission pool if there would be a total of 50,000 Crella Subscription downloads in that particular month.
3. Deal Terms
On all deals, your final commission is calculated from the final selling price. For example, if the product’s normal price is set to $20.00 and the final sale price is $10.00, your commission will be calculated from the $10.00.
You’re able to set these types of deals,
- Stock limited (offer a certain number of items only for a specific price. For example, 100 pieces for $5 when a normal price is $10)
- Time limited (allow sale to run for specific days only)
3.1 Stock Limited
After a product has been sold out and you haven’t made it available again, we’ve will manually bring it back up to its normal price. This might take 24-48 hours on a formal business day. If you’ve drafted the product, then we won’t bring it back up.
3.2 Time Limited
After you’ve set
4. Successful Deals
You can create stock or time-limited deals on Crella. These deals make it easier for our customers to get to know your products. We also do a lot of extra promotion for these products outside the marketplace to our existing user bases. This is a great way to boost your earnings.
4.1 What to consider for a successful deal
This is what we consider as a great deal on Crella,
- Stock limited (more info in 4.2)
- 50% – 99% off from the original price
- Price it under $10 ($1.00-$9.99). Lower price means faster sales and these are much easier for us to promote outside the marketplace.
Need help? If you’re unsure of what type of deals you should create, just contact us and we’ll suggest which of your products we would like to see in Crella.
4.2 Guideline for stock limitations:
This is a just a basic guideline for what sort of stock limitation we would like to see on Crella. Feel free to be creative as we also consider product quality and sale price as factors when we handpick.
|Price||Suggested Stock Limitation|
5.1 How to Add Free Products
You’re able to add free products by pricing them to $0 in the seller dashboard and it will automatically become a free item. You will now find this product on the freebie page of its category.
5.2 Free Products Visibility
Free products are not visible in the category, search, product page or seller’s shop page. These freebies are only visible via direct URL link and in the free products -pages.
5.3 Free Products in Crella Subscription
As an extra bonus, if you add these free products to Crella Subscription -category, you’ll also become part of Crella Subscription earnings pool and earn on every download of your free products that a Crella subscriber makes. Only downloads by Crella subscribers are counted, not regular free downloads by users.
All items sold on Crella, are sold under the Standard License.
5.1 Own Licenses
You may not restrict the standard license in any way. That’s the base license of our marketplace and comes with all purchases.
You may add a custom license to the product, but it must add a wider use to the product.
5.2 Custom License Requests
We know from the experience, that customers have needs beyond our standard license. We don’t have an extended license in place, but we encourage them to contact sellers directly in case they need a custom license. This table is a guideline for the price points we suggest, but in no way a forced pricing structure. Feel free to create your own custom licenses with custom pricing.
|Number of Users||1||1||Unlimited|
|Personal Use||Unlimited Projects||Unlimited Projects||Unlimited Projects|
|Commercial Use||1 Project*||1 Project*||Unlimited Projects|
|Sales of End Products||500 sales*||Unlimited Sales||Unlimited Sales|
|End Product Impressions||Unlimited Impressions||Unlimited Impressions||Unlimited Impressions|
|TV, films, streaming video, on demand broadcasts, |
and/or online video views
|10,000||Unlimited Views||Unlimited Views|
|Mobile App Use||No||No||Yes|
|Web Software Use||No||No||Yes|
|Convert fonts into web fonts||No||Yes (1,000,000 pageviews/mo)||Yes (Unlimited pageviews/mo)|