Mental health matters, love yourself first because you can’t give what you can’t have. I made this originally for my own home decoration and I wanted all of the rooms in my house vibrate positive energy to all of humans inside, including me. So I created 30 ready-to-use designs each contains motivational / positive / affirmation words made with love. I hope people who bought this will find these designs really useful and improve their relationship (at least) with themselves.
– 30 SVG Files
– 30 EPS Files
– 30 PNG Files
– 1 PDF Thank You Note (and way to contact me)
– 1 PDF of Index Card (thumbnails of all designs and their numbers)
– Tested on Cricut Design Space app / software, Sure Cut app / software, Adobe Illustrator CS6 and Adobe Illustrator CC 2022, Affinity Designer.
– Size of PNGs are vary due to each design. But the widest size are about 12500pixels (300dpi)
– All EPS files are unlayered. All texts are expanded so you don’t need to download the fonts I used here. And the composition won’t change when you use each design on preferable softwares. The fonts I used is free for commercial use if you want to use them (just contact me for download link).
Hope you’ll find the way to love yourself more and more!
Turangga Sukandar Putra,
a one-man show behind Millusti.
My personal experience in learning to love myself:
– Quitting my personal social media account, mainly instagram. Been quitting for a year now.
– Start breathwork (do simple breathwork such as box breathing, at least 5 min a day)
– Journalling (I use both physical and digital journal)
– Changing my environment, both physical and digital. Meaning, I stopped watching self-depriving contents, read more “nutritious” articles/videos/podcasts. Read more books! Message me for my book recommendations!
– Be okay with progress, with the failures, healing is not linear.