♥ ♥ Introducing Midnight Bloom! ♥ ♥
… a sweet & romantic script typeface, perfect for feminine website + blog branding, prints, wedding suits, invitations, blog headers & lovely Instagram and social media quotes and graphics!
Midnight Bloom comes with a whole set of lowercase stylistic alternates, lowercase double letter ligatures for a natural, handwritten look and pre-designed ( pre-attached ) beginning and end swashes for both uppercase, lowercase and alternate characters and 18 feminine, bonus logo templates to play with. 🙂
Wanna see it in action? Type in the font preview box below to test the typeface & stylistic sets plus swashes! 😉
♥ WHAT’S INCLUDED? ♥ ( font files come in both OTF and TTF files formats )
Midnight Bloom .otf
Midnight Bloom – Right Swashes .otf ( end swashes )
Midnight Bloom – Left Swashes .otf ( beginning swashes )
Midnight Bloom Swashes .otf ( regular swashes to attach manually )
Midnight Bloom .ttf
Midnight Bloom Alt .ttf ( lowercase alternates )
Midnight Bloom – Swashes .ttf ( regular swashes to attach manually )
Midnight Bloom – Right Swashes ( regular end swashes )
Midnight Bloom – Right Swashes Alt ( lowercase alternates – end swashes )
Midnight Bloom – Left Swashes ( regular beginning swashes )
Midnight Bloom – Left Swashes Alt ( lowercase alternates – beginning swashes )
♥ 18 BONUS LOGO TEMPLATES ♥
Midnight Bloom just got an awesome update & now includes 18 feminine logo templates for you to play with. 🙂 The logo templates are compatible with both Photoshop and Illustrator and come in AI, PSD & EPS files, so you are able to open them in your preferred editing software.
NOTE: Please download all the pairing fonts before using the premade logo templates. All font download links are included in the Font Download Links PDF file.
♥ INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE SUPPORT ♥ Albanian, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Malay, Portuguese, Romansh, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss German
♥ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ♥
• How do I install the fonts? Font installing is quick, easy and absolutely painless. 🙂 I usually double click on the font file and click install once the window pops up, or if I have multiple fonts to install I just drag and drop the font folder into Font book ( I’m on a Mac ).
• Can i use this font for commercial use? YES, ABSOLUTELY! You may use the font commercially, unlimited times / unlimited projects, per ONE computer / ONE user, both on screen and print, NO EXTENDED LICENSE NEEDED. This includes, but is not limited to logos, branding, apparel design, packaging, prints, book covers, album covers, brochures, magazines, etc. You can check more in the LICENSES FAQ section over here – crella.net/licenses
• I need a specific amount of licenses for my company / can i buy more than one font license? Yes, sure you can! To buy multiple licenses simply repurchase the font or send me a message here and we will discuss the quantity and your company needs.
• Can i embed the font in my app / template / document? No, you may not embed or include the font in any apps, templates or documents, neither free or for sale.
• Can i share the font with my friend and / or include the font files in my product? No, you may not share, resell, sublicense, transfer, or otherwise redistribute the font or font files, original or derivatives in any way.
• Which font/s do you use in your previews?
I usually stick to Playfair Display or Heuristica serif fonts and Open Sans or Montserrat sans serif fonts for my previews, but there are plenty of other options and beautiful alternatives out there – Google Fonts has many, also free for commercial use in case you wanna check. 🙂
Aaaand I think that’s all. 🙂 If you need any assistance or have any questions, drop me a PM here. I’ll be happy to help you out!
♥ ♥ Crafted with love for you all. Have a gorgeous day ♥ ♥