22 Shibori Tie Dye Seamless Patterns.
This tranquil and soothing collection of 22 seamless shibori patterns is inspired by traditional Japanese fabric dyeing techniques. Natural organic forms in calm blue and white tones create a thoughtful contemplative aesthetic.
Patterns are provided as layered and well-organised PSD pattern tiles, so they are fully editable in Adobe Photoshop. Also included are JPEG and PNG versions of the pattern tiles as well as JPEG and PNG seamless digital papers featuring all 22 patterns. This collection includes 34 individual elements, so you can create your own shibori inspired patterns.
This set is perfect for adding handcrafted tactile quality to any print or digital project. Effortlessly create beautiful wedding invitations and stationery, greeting cards and wrapping paper, business cards and social media graphics. Use these patterns to design textiles, apparel, homeware goods, phone cases and so much more. This collection is great for branding, packaging, web design and DIY projects.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
22 Seamless & Tileable Pattern Tiles in the following formats:
• editable layered PDS files – 300 DPI, sizes vary;
• JPEG files – 300 DPI, sizes vary;
• PNG files – 300 DPI, sizes vary, transparent backgrounds;
• 1 Photoshop pattern file (.PAT) with 22 original pattern tiles;
• 1 Photoshop pattern file (.PAT) with 22 pattern tiles on transparent backgrounds.
22 Seamless & Tileable Digital Papers in the following formats:
• JPEG files – 3600 x 3600 px (12 x 12″), 300 DPI;
• PNG files – 3600 x 3600 px (12 x 12″), 300 DPI, transparent backgrounds.
34 Individual Elements – PNG files on transparent backgrounds, sizes vary.
Please note that product mock-ups, photos and fonts are for display purposes only and are not included in this collection.